Welcome to TREND's Certificate
Personalize and Print Your Certificates:
Find the T-number on the bottom left corner of the certificate you've purchased and write it down for reference.
Click the matching T-number in the JAVA or WORD column on this page.
Hint: If your browser doesn't support JAVA, skip to the WORD Users section or download JAVA Runtime Environment 1.4 here
- Click on any of the lines on the certificate to add names, dates, and other personalized information.
- Change fonts and the location of each text box using the dropdown menus and buttons located below the certificate image.
- Load a test page into your printer before printing the certificate to ensure paper is facing the correct way.
- Click on the PURPLE Print button located just below the certificate image.
IMPORTANT: Do not use your browser's Print button located in the menu bar or the Print command under the File menu.
These print methods will not work properly with the Certificate templates. You will have to check the page layout each time you
print to make sure the page orientation selected is Landscape.
Note: : Each printer format is slightly different, so there is a toggle button in the certificates to allow for layout adjustment.
- Decide whether you want to Save your certificate to another location or Open it outright. If you click Open, it can take up to 3 minutes to launch.
- Personalize your certificate by adding fonts, moving text boxes, etc.
- Click on the background image and press Delete to eliminate the For Placement Only watermark.
- 4. Load the certificate into your printer and print.
Disclaimer: TREND provides this helper application for printing your certificates as-is
and is not responsible for misprinted or damaged certificates that may result. By using this helper
application, the end-user accepts all responsibility for its output and uses this helper application at his
or her own risk. No guarantee is implied by the use of this helper application.